Job Description – Business Development Manager
Do you enjoy selling new concepts to big brands, unlocking opportunities and selling innovative leading-edge concepts?
Are you well connected to brands, sponsors and companies that want to run innovative and leading-edge marketing campaigns?
Are you interested in mobile technology and utilising it to create engaging and delightful consumer experiences?
Are you self-motivated, energetic and looking to join a fast-growing mobile business offering great opportunities?
Wooshping is looking for people like you!
Wooshping helps brands engage with their audience through a simple tap of their phone by utilising the latest mobile capabilities like NFC (Near Field Communication) tags and QR (Quick Response) codes.
In a short period of time Wooshping has worked with global brands including Nokia, Microsoft, Sony, Game and AEG to name but a few.
We have a market leading cloud-based platform that provides flexibility and easy management of campaigns whilst offering valuable analytics and real-time reporting tools.
Wooshping is now looking to extend it’s offering by bolstering its salesforce and securing more innovative and aspirational customers who recognise that consumers are now mobile first.
About the role
As a New Business Development manager you will be responsible for:-
- Unlocking new opportunities for mobile engagement campaigns in targeted sectors (Entertainment, music, arts, film etc)
- Conceptually delivering the opportunity of Mobile Engagement to prospective clients
- Managing the pipeline of opportunities and managing the customer relationships
- Delivering against a revenue target on a per quarter basis
- Acting as an evangelist and expert for Wooshping in the mobile engagement arena
You must be able to:-
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and prospects, including leveraging your own personal network
- Present credibly and inspiringly
- Be able to think on your feet and consider and suggest solutions on the fly
- Be comfortable meeting with senior brand executives
- Manage a pipeline and present back to Wooshping management on prospects, and performance against targets
Minimum 2 years experience in some or all of the following :-
- selling to or working with brands
- selling or working on marketing campaigns
- delivering mobile engagement campaigns
- working in or with the entertainment sector
- Passion for mobile, and digital more generally
- Great organisation